The nuts and bolts of it all are that you can use the material free in class, at school, or home etc. Just don’t copy my work, don’t reproduce it and no hotlinking!
If you want to use one of the images on your site, just get in touch by email.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ESL Vault’s Website, located at https://eslvault.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ESL Vault if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, ESL Vault and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ESL Vault. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ESL Vault for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ESL Vault
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ESL Vault
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ESL Vault
- Redistribute content from ESL Vault
- Link directly to a resource (you may link to a webpage) but not to a pdf or image. No hotlinking!
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ESL Vault does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ESL Vault, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ESL Vault shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ESL Vault reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ESL Vault a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ESL Vault’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ESL Vault does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ESL Vault may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ESL Vault does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ESL Vault be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise and ESL Vault shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.