F tongue twisters
Here is a collection of fun F tongue twisters that you can share with your class for some hilarious pronunciation practice. The free printable PDF page above only contains 16 tonue twisters with F. The full list is below for those who are looking for more.
The F tongue twisters are –
- Fresh fried fish, fish fresh fried, fried fish fresh, fish fried fresh.
- Can a flying fish flee from a free fish fry?
- Fran feeds fish fresh fish food.
- Five fat friars frying flat fish.
- Try fat flat flounders, try fat flat flounders, try fat flat flounders.
- Forty-four furry flying foxes flew five feet.
- Forty-four flip flops, forty-four flip flops, forty-four flip flops.
- There was a fisherman named Fisher
who fished for some fish in a fissure.
Till a fish with a grin,
pulled the fisherman in.
Now they’re fishing the fissure for Fisher.
- Friendly Frank flips fine flapjacks.
- Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread.
- Five fuzzy French frogs Frolicked through the fields in France.
- Friendly fleas and fireflies, friendly fleas and fireflies, friendly fleas and fireflies.
- A fat-free fruit float.
- Flies fly but a fly flies.
- I’ve never felt felt that felt like that felt felt.
- Of all the felt I ever felt I never felt felt that felt like that felt felt.
F tongue twisters continued
- Frogfeet, flippers, swimfins.
- Four furious friends fought for the phone.
- Fresh French fried fly fritters.
- Throw a Frisbee fairly far and find it flying further.
- The farmer’s father foraged for food in forgotten French farm fields.
- Five frantic frogs fled from fifty fierce fishes.
- Five fat fellows frying fritters and fiddling ferociously.
- Fabulous fresh flat flounder and fine French fries.
- Fifty fireflies flying through a forest.
- Four free-flow pipes flow freely.
- Few free fruit flies fly from flames.
- Three fruit flies flew through fields, thirsty for free flowers.
- A fly and flea flew into a flue, said the fly to the flea ‘what shall we do?’ ‘let us fly’ said the flea said the fly ‘shall we flee’. So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
- Farrell’s features fabulous food and fantastic fountain fantasies for frolicking, fun-filled family festivals.
- Phillip’s filling muffins on Fridays.
- Five firefighters fought five fires.